- We are happy to provide a refund, exchange, or store credit on RETURNABLE ITEMS ONLY.
- All Custom Made Items (we are not responsible for customer sizing errors)
- All Sale Items and Final Sale Items
- Holiday Items Become Final Sale on the day of the Holiday
- Used Items
- Gift Cards (non-refundable)
- Submit an email to request a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) within 10 days of the delivery of the purchase.
- Delivery is defined as the date the shipment was delivered by the carrier based on the carrier's shipment tracking information.
- After 10 days, all sales are final.
- After we review your request, we will email you further return instructions, including the return address.
- You may self-return your order and must be received within 14 days of the RMA written request date.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, unused and tags attached.
- RMA numbers automatically expire after 14 days. Therefore, any merchandise received after 14 days, will NOT be accepted and will be shipped back to you at your expense outlined in our shipping policy.
- Returns without an RMA number will NOT be accepted.
- Incomplete returns or returned product that shows wear or abuse will either be refused or subject to a re-stocking fee (minimum of a 30% fee).
- We reserve the right to refuse items if returned in conditions other than as outlined above.
- We are not responsible for lost or damaged returned items.
- We strongly recommend that you send your return with an insured courier (e.g., FedEx, UPS, USPS) and retain your receipt. Please obtain your proof of postage until you have received your refund.
- The refund will be issued in the form of payment used for purchase.
RETURN SHIPPING FEES
- The customer will be responsible for all postage and any other handling fees associated with return orders.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If your original order qualified for free shipping, that uncharged shipping amount will be deducted from your refund.
- Orders that use a store credit, are not eligible for free shipping.
- We do not accept packages returned using C.O.D. service.
- If the return is due to an error on our part, we will be happy to refund any associated shipping fees. NOTE: So Sweet Girl Boutique will not be held responsible for customer sizing errors.
For customers who refuse to accept delivery, or if the shipment is deemed undeliverable, a 25-40% restocking fee will be applied and the customer will also be responsible for all postage and any other handling fees associated with the order.
We do not offer a direct exchange. Instead, you must return the item you don't want using our return policy and then place a new order for the correct item you want.
Returned or exchanged merchandise due to manufacturer defect will receive a credit for the cost of shipping (if applicable) and will not be charged additional shipping for the exchange. Please contact us via email within 48 hours of receipt of damaged/defective merchandise.
CANCELLATIONS and MODIFIED ORDERS
Cancellations or modified orders must be submitted within the same day the order was placed. Submit your request in writing via our contact us page or contact us by phone. If the order has been shipped or production has begun we will not be able to cancel or modify the order.
For custom-made orders, please check the "product description" for more information on it's cancellation policy. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- All custom-made items, final sale items are final sales, NO RETURNS, NO EXCHANGES.
- Exchanged items along with orders that use a store credit are not eligible for free shipping.
- The images on our website depict the most accurate color possible. Due to different computer monitor settings, the product you receive may be slightly different in color. Sizes are approximate and may vary slightly
So Sweet Girl Boutique.com reserves the right to change this policy at any time.