- How long will it take to make my order & how are they shipped?
- Can I cancel my order?
- Can I Rush My Order?
- How are your tutus packaged?
- Do you use quality tulle?
- How do I clean my tutu?
- Do you offer custom tutu orders?
- All About our Tutus Dresses & Tutus
- Tutu Size Chart
- Tutu Dress Length Chart
- Tulle & Flower Color Chart
How long will it take to make my order & how are they shipped? TOP
Our tutus are handcrafted as ordered. Due to the custom nature of the tutus, please allow up to 1-2 weeks to make and ship out your order. Some personalized items and outfits take up to 3 weeks.
All of our items are shipped via USPS Priority Mail. If you would like another shipping method used, please contact us.
Can I cancel my order? TOP
If production has begun we will not be able to cancel or modify your order.
Can I rush my order? TOP
Yes. Rush orders are typically shipped within 3-4 business days. Please allow an extra 2-3 days for delivery. Select Rush Order from the drop-down menu. Rush order purchases are applied on a per-item basis, not for all the items in your cart.
Due to the fact that our designs are made to order specifically for you (we do not stock pre-made dresses); ALL SALES ARE FINAL and NON-REFUNDABLE. Once payment has been made, we immediately reserve or begin production time, and/or fabrics are ordered.
Due to the handmade nature of our designs, there may be a slight variation in each one. Occasionally the exact embellishments shown are not available due to seasonal availability. Every effort will be made to match each piece as closely as possible. By agreeing to purchase, you are stating that you understand this policy.
How are your tutus packaged? TOP
All of our tutus are packaged in sturdy boxes with pretty tissue. If you are sending a tutu as a gift, please let us know via our contact page. We can enclose a special gift card for you.
Do you use quality tulle? TOP
Yes! Only the finest Highest Quality bridal tulle on the market is used. The tulle used is Lead-Free and CPSIA compliant and the finest grade flame retardant USA-made. It is very soft and not scratchy. Only fine weave tulle is used, not cheap hex netting.
How do I clean my tutu? TOP
We recommend spot cleaning - first, especially if your tutu has embellishments! Embellishments may not always hold up in the washer. If your tutu gets wrinkled. Spray with warm water. Iron using a cool setting to avoid melting your tulle.
We have found the best way to get rid of a wrinkled tutu is steam! Simply turn on your hot shower, and hang your tutu. After a few minutes, all of the wrinkles will disappear (don't put directly in the water).
Do you offer custom tutu orders? TOP
Yes. If you have a special event such as a wedding or pageant, your colors can be customized. Please contact us for details.
All about our tutu dresses & tutus TOP
Many companies skimp on tulle. Our experienced designers know a quality product and use over 50+ yards of very soft tulle for our tutus and a minimum of 100+ yards for our long tutu dresses.
- Our tutu dresses are made with a premium soft stretchy material. They are ultra-stretch and can fit from newborn to 5 years. Tutu dresses ages 6 and up are made on stretchy elastic.
- Our girls tutu halter dresses are simply luxurious, featuring a top quality crochet bodice. Our halter dresses have beautiful ties, that adjust at the top. Each are handcrafted with beautiful details of premium flowers and/or accessories.
- We do not line our tutu dresses. We recommend using a leotard, top or tights under our tutu dresses. A top for layering underneath the dress is available as an option under all tutu dress items.
- Our long tutu dresses are designed to be tea length to fall at mid-calf. If you would like your tutu ankle length, please send in custom measurements. There is an extra fee if the tutu is needed floor length or over 33inches.
- Ages 10 and up, please contact us for custom sizing. Any size over 27" is considered a custom size and we do charge extra for the tulle amount.
- Our tutus are made with a soft and comfortable waistband. The unique ultra-stretch waistband (patent pending) can stretch to fit newborn-5 years. Waistband measures 10" and can stretch up to 20".
- We encourage you to send in length or waist measurements if your child is smaller or larger. For children over 12 years, please contact for custom price and sizing. Custom sizing will have a pricing differs depending on the tulle length.
Please Note: We do not mass produce our tutu items in a factory. Some items may be slightly different due to our artisans work & seasonal availability of fabrics, flowers & jewels. This makes each piece a unique work of wearable art!
Tutu size chart TOP
* Please note, our waist sizes will stretch 3-4 inches
|0 - 3 months||8"||15"|
|3 - 6 months||9"||15.5"|
|6 - 12 months||10"||16 - 17"|
|18m - 3 years||11 - 12"||17 - 19"|
|3 - 6 years||13"||20"|
|6 - 9 years||15"||24"|
Tutu dress length size chart TOP
Our tutu dresses are custom made. They can be customized for a perfect fit. The chart shown is for average children.
|2 - 3 years||24"|
|4 - 5 years||25"|
|6 - 7 years||27"|
Tulle color chart TOP
We don't stock all colors shown below. If you see a color you like on our chart, please contact us. We will special order your colors, and will arrive within 4-6 business days. Colors we have in stock are shown in the drop down menu for each product.