How to Measure
Measure over undergarments, keeping measuring tape level and not pulling it tightly.
- Sizing for our special occasion dresses is true to size - USA sizes.
- Relax arms at sides.
- Bring the tape around the fullest part of the bust, and under each arm.
- Measure at the natural waist; the smallest part of the waist, usually 1-2 inches above the belly button.
- Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room.
- Stand straight with feet together.
- Measure from the center of the collarbone (hollow) to the floor.
- Note: Depending on the style of the dress, we may ask for different length measurements.
- Note: Some of our dresses are made tea-length. Tea-length is from the shoulder down to mid-calf; between the knee and ankle. Please keep in mind, some dresses are a longer or a shorter tea-length, depending on the style of the dress.